Sam is 183cm tall and is wearing a size M/L mask.
Your mask should cover your nose and mouth and should fit securely around your face (that is snugly under your chin, over the bridge of your nose and against the sides of your face).
- S/M size: recommended for children over 12, or adults with small faces.
- M/L size: recommended for most adults.
Please note: This item cannot be returned (unless faulty or where required under Australian Consumer Law), so please choose carefully.
A mask is not a substitute for other precautions
Using a mask may provide a false sense of security. The use of a mask and only a mask will not prevent infection.
Remember, the best ways to protect yourself and others against COVID-19 remain:
- practicing physical distancing from others of at least 1.5m
- proper hang hygiene, washing your hands or using hand santiser
- coughing or sneezing into your elbow or tissue
- staying home when sick
- avoiding large crowds & gatherings
For more information on masks, how to wear, put on and remove a mask visit https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/face-masks
Tips on face masks
- Wash or sanitise your hands before putting on or taking off your mask.
- Ensure the mask covers your nose and mouth and fits snugly under your chin, over the bridge of your nose and against the sides of your face.
- Refrain from touching the front of your mask while wearing or removing it.
- Do not allow the mask to hang around your neck or under your nose.
- Do not reuse single-use masks.
- Wash and dry reusable masks after use and store in a clean, dry place.
Who should not wear a mask
Masks should not be worn by:
- toddlers under 2 years of age and babies, as they are a choking and suffocation risk
- children under 12 years of age, as they do not need to wear a mask
- anyone who has trouble breathing wearing a mask
- anyone who is unable to remove the mask themselves without assistance
- people who are deaf or hard of hearing (and their contacts), as for some people with hearing disabilities the mouth is essential for communication.
All information has been taken from NSW Goverment / NSW Health. For more information visit https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/face-masks or https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/default.aspx
We will dispatch your order within two business days.
Australian Orders (we choose either FedEx or Australia Post)
Order value over $99
Express Delivery (1-3+ business days) - FREE
Order value over $49
Express Delivery (1-3+ business days) - $5
Standard Delivery (3-7+ business days)- FREE
Order value under $49
Express Delivery (1-3+ business days) - $10
Standard Delivery (3-7+ business days)- $5
International Orders (we choose either FedEx, DHL Express or Australia Post)
Order value under $150
Standard Delivery (6-27+ business days) - $15
Express Delivery (3-10+ business days) - $25
Order value over $150
Standard Delivery (6-27+ business days) - FREE
Express Delivery (3-10+ business days) - $10
Order value over $199
Express Delivery (3-10+ business days) - FREE
International orders may be subject to additional taxes/fees on imports in their destination country. Thrive Wear Pty Ltd is not responsible for any fee's/taxes payable, and you may be required to pay them before customs release those goods to you. Thrive Wear Pty Ltd cannot alter the value or falsely declare any goods we send to you in order not to pay fee's/taxes.
WE GOT YOU. 30 DAY RETURNS/EXCHANGES.
Return or exchange your order within 30 days of delivery. There are some rules to returns or exchanges which are;
- the items must be undamaged & unworn
- original tags are still attached
- items returned with their original packaging
Refunds will not be offered for items that have been worn, damaged, or have missing tags.
Returns/Exchanges Shipping Cost
BACK TO US - FREE
BACK TO YOU - FREE
BACK TO US - paid by you
BACK TO YOU - FREE
Please note you’ll only get a refund for each item you return, you’ll only receive a refund for shipping if you are returning the entire order as we charge a flat rate for shipping.
Face Masks are non-returnable/exchangeable/refundable unless required by Australian Consumer Law.
Learn more by reading our returns policy