Monique is 161cm and is wearing a size S/M mask.
- Outer, middle and inner layers: 100% cotton
- Elastic ear loops.
Your mask should cover your nose and mouth and should fit securely around your face (that is snugly under your chin, over the bridge of your nose and against the sides of your face).
- S/M size: recommended for children over 12, or adults with small faces.
- M/L size: recommended for most adults.
Please note: This item cannot be returned (unless faulty or where required under Australian Consumer Law), so please choose carefully.
Wash before first use.
This is NOT a medical mask. This mask should not be used in any medical/surgical setting. This mask should not be used by individuals who are, or are caring for high risk individuals. By wearing this mask, it will not protect you or others against bacteria or viruses including SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19). However If you are unknowingly infected, by wearing a mask it may reduce the chance that you pass the bacteria/viruses/COVID-19 on to others.
A mask is not a substitute for good hand hygiene and physical distancing.
You will need more than one reusable mask
This item cannot be returned unless faulty or where required under Australian Consumer Law, please choose carefully.
Be aware that:
- cloth masks should be washed after each use or at least daily
- prolonged use, reuse without washing can lead to self-contamination and infection (of the wearer)
- cloth masks are less effective when damp.
Discard mask and use a new mask if;
- your cloth mask does not fit snugly on your face (e.g. you can feel your breath coming out of the sides of the mask)
- your mask keeps falling off or sliding down
- there are holes in your mask
- you need to keep adjusting your mask
- the material has started to wear thin or fray.
A mask is not a substitute for other precautions
Using a mask may provide a false sense of security. The use of a mask and only a mask will not prevent infection.
Remember, the best ways to protect yourself and others against COVID-19 remain:
- practicing physical distancing from others of at least 1.5m
- proper hang hygiene, washing your hands or using hand santiser
- coughing or sneezing into your elbow or tissue
- staying home when sick
- avoiding large crowds & gatherings
For more information on masks, how to wear, put on and remove a mask visit https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/face-masks
Tips on face masks
- Wash or sanitise your hands before putting on or taking off your mask.
- Ensure the mask covers your nose and mouth and fits snugly under your chin, over the bridge of your nose and against the sides of your face.
- Refrain from touching the front of your mask while wearing or removing it.
- Do not allow the mask to hang around your neck or under your nose.
- Do not reuse single-use masks.
- Wash and dry reusable masks after use and store in a clean, dry place.
Who should not wear a mask
Masks should not be worn by:
- toddlers under 2 years of age and babies, as they are a choking and suffocation risk
- children under 12 years of age, as they do not need to wear a mask
- anyone who has trouble breathing wearing a mask
- anyone who is unable to remove the mask themselves without assistance
- people who are deaf or hard of hearing (and their contacts), as for some people with hearing disabilities the mouth is essential for communication.
All information has been taken from NSW Goverment / NSW Health. For more information visit https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/face-masks or https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/default.aspx
We will dispatch your order within two business days.
Shipping Cost (prices are in AUD)
Australian Orders (we choose either via FedEx or Australia Post)
Order value over $99
Express Delivery (1-3+ business days) - FREE
Order value under $99
Express Delivery (1-3+ business days) - $10
Standard Delivery (3-7+ business days)- $5
International Orders (we choose either via FedEx, DHL Express or Australia Post)
Order value under $150
Standard Delivery (6-27+ business days) - $20
Express Delivery (3-10+ business days) - $40
Order value over $150
Standard Delivery (6-27+ business days) - $10
Express Delivery (3-10+ business days) - $20
Order value over $199
Standard Delivery (6-27+ business days) - FREE
Express Delivery (3-10+ business days) - $10
Order value over $249
Express Delivery (3-10+ business days) - FREE
International orders may be subject to additional taxes/fees on imports in their destination country. Thrive Wear Pty Ltd is not responsible for any fee's/taxes payable, and you may be required to pay them before customs release those goods to you. Thrive Wear Pty Ltd cannot alter the value or falsely declare any goods we send to you in order not to pay fee's/taxes.
WE GOT YOU. 30 DAY RETURNS/EXCHANGES.
Return or exchange your order within 30 days of delivery. There are some rules to returns or exchanges which are;
- the items must be undamaged & unworn
- original tags are still attached
- items returned with their original packaging
Refunds will not be offered for items that have been worn, damaged, or have missing tags.
Returns/Exchanges Shipping Cost
BACK TO US - FREE (we'll send you a label)
BACK TO YOU - FREE
BACK TO US - paid by you (choose a carrier with tracking)
BACK TO YOU - FREE
Please note you’ll only get a refund for each item you return, you’ll only receive a refund for shipping if you are returning the entire order as we charge a flat rate for shipping.
Face Masks are non-returnable/exchangeable/refundable unless required by Australian Consumer Law.
Learn more by reading our returns policy